Monday 11 April 2022

Wishy Washi

 Morning all.  Over at Make my Monday today it's my choice of theme.  I can't remember choosing it but 'Washi Tape' it is.  I think I must have been staring at my rolls of tape when I needed a theme.  Anyway, as I have way too much of the stuff and rarely use it, it turned out to be an inspired choice. I just layered several strips in different directions before adding my sentiment and focal point.




I'm running out of sympathy cards and find guys hard to make for on these occasions but I'm really pleased with how this turned out.  

Please pop over and join in as I still have tonnes of the stuff and could do with some inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful Sympathy card Dawn,your washi tape background is gorgeous with the die cut leaves and sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card and great design.LOve the inspiration I have a few rolls but never sure how to use it get them out have a look and put them back lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has turned out beautifully. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete