Thursday 21 April 2022

Pretty in Pink

 Morning all.  We have a lovely girly challenge over at Cardz4galz this morning.  We would like to see you 'Pink' creations.  Simples!  I've been totally engrossed in my scrap box this week so I pulled out some pretty pink papers for this one.  I had a cut apart that I liked the wording on but the design just didn't stand out.  Instead I fussy cut a flower from the backing paper I'd used and covered the smaller design.


I'm really chuffed with this one.  I love the floral paper and I will be gutted when I've finished it off.  It's not often I say that about paper.  I have so much of it.

Please pop over and join in with the challenge.  You can't get much more girly that pink.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautiful P.paper,love the layout and wonky angles
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout and mix of papers,the colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers on this card. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete