Friday 1 April 2022

Christmas as a fun fold

 Morning all.  Well it may be April Fool's Day but yesterday's Christmasy weather was no joke.  Snow!  I am ready for some real spring stuff.  But, talking of Christmas, we have today's Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  We are looking for fun folds this month and you all know how much I love those!  Actually, I found one I do like.  I did it as a mother's day card for a friend and enjoyed it so I've done another for Christmas.  I found the tutorial for the 'Lock and pop' fold at Mixed Up Crafts.  Here's a couple of photos to show you how mine turned out.



I think it's supposed to look flatter than that when it's closed.  Next time I will put double the foam tape behind my centre piece.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout with gorgeous papers and a beautiful focal poinsettia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and P.paper love the fold and poinsettia
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Dawn, this is so gorgeous, and what perfect papers for this awesome fold! Amazing look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a show stopper of a card Dawn. Love it. Great folds and that poinsettia is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s such a gorgeous card with a fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendously pretty holiday season card, Dawn. Love the multiple folds, shimmer, dimensional poinsettia - every last festive detail.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete