Tuesday 19 April 2022

Tag, you're it!

Morning all.  Are you ready for a new Cardz4guyz Challenge.  Tag, you're it.  We want tags or cards with tags on them this time please.  I decided to do something slightly different and create a bottle tag.  I used a favourite type of bottle as inspiration.


I don't expect you to believe it but the glass, although half full, has only tonic water in it.  No, really, it does!  I have several gin and prosecco themed stamps from Crafter's Companion and I've used the sentiment from one and the glass from another for my creation.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. Perfection!! That sentiment made me smile!! What a creative idea for our "tag you're it" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super bottle tag Dawn, great stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag and brilliant sentiment-you don't have to justify your drinking habits to us lol we probably all have one-I prefer a guiness or a glass of port
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fantastic bottle tag,great images and a brilliant sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag + sentiment - I'll be chuckling over that sentiment throughout the day. :)

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete