Friday 22 April 2022

Big Bold Bloom

 Morning all. We are at 'B' for Bloom over at The Alphabet Challenge today.  I decided to go big and bold with my bloom.  I'm going through a lovely paper pad that I got from the Range and it has some stunning florals.  Some of the designs are too big for cards - well I thought they were. If you cut out a rectangle of the paper and decoupage one of the large flowers it turns out pretty good.  


To be fair it's not gonna work on a C6 card.  This is 5x7 and I think the dimensions look ok on that. It would struggle on a smaller card.  OK you lot.  Show us your blooms.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and decoupaged flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decoupaged flower is stunning Dawn,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat's so lovely Dawn - I love the dimension the decoupaged flower brings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tremendously lovely card, Dawn. It calls to mind the colours of an elegant (print of) a painting that my parents had on the wall when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s. It depicted a classic European type cottage nestled amongst a bevy of garden and wildflowers alike.

    Sunny hugs & joyful start of May wishes,
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete