Friday 8 April 2022

Animal Antics

 Here we go again.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge we are back to the letter A and it's 'Animal Antics' that we are looking for.  I went searching through my printed out digis for something and found a really fun sheep from Bugaboo Stamps (no longer available as Jodie has shut the shop - gutted).  


I found some fun backing papers with lots of metallic spots on and I love how it turned out.  I even managed to use a scrap of the zig zag paper from last time's challenge.  Continuity as well!  I spoil you.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. A brilliant fun masculine card,the image and sentiment are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's just brilliant Dawn - love it! Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness, Dawn! Your cards are always so great! I really love this fun image and it's a young'un is going to as well. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that rocker sheep Dawn and the background is perfect! Really sad to hear Bugaboo stamps are no longer available too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL fantastic fun card and image, it has a real funky rock vibe. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image and great P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still upset that Jodi closed up her shop. She had such cute images and this one you used is great!!

    ReplyDelete