Thursday 7 April 2022

I'm getting the hang of these fun folds now

 I'm pretty sure that my teamies on the challenge blogs are on a mission to convert me.  My regular readers will know how hard I find 'fun folds' but we've had quite a few lately.  Today, over at Cardz4galz, I get to practice some more.

I've used some of my pretty girly papers to create a peak-a-boo gate fold card.



It's my son's girlfriend's birthday today - Happy Birthday Libby - and I was going to send it to her but I decided on something to match her present instead.  I do love how this one turned out though.  I don't think it's going in the charity box.  I want to use it myself.  Listen to me!  I think I'm converted.

Please pop over and join in.  I may need your fun folds for future projects.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers embellishments and fold Dawn,a fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the fold and aperture,distressed edges and pretty P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, very pretty papers. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fun fold cards and I love this one!! I need to make more of them myself!!

    ReplyDelete