Thursday 18 May 2023

Three for the price of one

 Morning all.  Posts are coming thick and fast this week.  We have a new challenge to inspire you over at Cardz4galz today - we would like to see your 'Backgrounds' please.

I have to admit this one did take me a while to put together but I did manage to create three cards at the same time.


I have a set of decorative tile dies.  I think they are Xcut.  I've had them so log I'm not sure.  I cut the same die in three different colours and then just inlaid the pieces.  I then did the same twice more until all the bits had been used up.


I love how they turned out but it was a bit of a trial by the time I'd finished.  I'd like to see other interpretations for this theme so I'd love it if you joined in.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x
 


1 comment:

  1. Three beautiful cards and love all the colourways,looks fiddly too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete