Monday 22 May 2023

Man Up for Monday

 Morning all. We are looking for 'Masculine' projects today over at Make My Monday.  Perfect if you are in the UK for father's day in June.  I dug out a really old digi stamp for this one.  It's so old I don't even know who to credit for it (sorry, please let me know if you know so I can do the honours).  I love this image for a man but I can't even use it for the O/H as he doesn't drink.


It's totally weird but  always want to colour him green and orange.  I picked some colourful papers to use on the card and left it at that.

Please pop over to have a go at the challenge.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Love the cute beer monster(sorry no idea whose) and colourful papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this cute monster. Great coloring and paper combination.

    ReplyDelete