Friday 19 May 2023

Here be dragons (well, dragonflies)

 Morning all.  We have arrived at the letter D at The Alphabet Challenge this morning.  We are looking for Dragonflies on your projects please.  We do see lots of these on the river and canal but not so many on the Marina.  Never mind, I've got a few here. I bought a set of three digistamps at Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez over on Etsy.  I loved them all so I made three cards.  




I coloured them all with the same coloured markers and gave their wings a bit of sparkle with a glitter pen. I can't believe I found three different ready made background in my stash with just the right colours.  I obviously had a lot of green and blue scrap paper when I made them.

Please pop over and have a go at the challenge.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. All gorgeous monochrome cards-backgrounds a lucky find-and love all the Dragonflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete