Tuesday 16 May 2023

On your bike

 Morning all.  Apparently it's National Bi-Pedal week.  I didn't even know such a thing existed.  Every day's a school day.  Anyway, to celebrate we are taking that as our theme over at Cardz4guyz this fortnight.  So, bikes it is.  


Before moving house I used up lots of scraps of paper by putting together ready to go backgrounds. I've still got loads in plastic wallets just ready to finish off.  This is one of those backgrounds.  All I did was stamp my sentiment and add the bike.  I'm really pleased with it.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have "ready to go" background...ingenious!! I love those papers and that wooden bicycle is perfect for our challenge!! Great inspiration for those who play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz for our new "Bi-Peddle Wheels" challenge!! #C4G322

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card,love the wooden bicycle and P.papers.Great idea to have backgrounds ready made.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete