Monday 8 May 2023

Wow, that took way longer than I thought

 Hi all, have you missed me?  I moved house way back in February but it's taken until now to sort out our internet issues and find somewhere to stash my craft stash.  'What's the problem' you ask.  Here's a picture of my new home.


Needless to say, I don't have a craft room any more. It's all stashed under the dinette.

Anyway, now that I'm back it's time I dropped back into DT mode.  The theme over at Make My Monday today is to go Clean and Simple.  Fine by me.  Most of my craft stuff is still in boxes in the storeroom at work.




The stamp set is a freebie from a magazine that I bought in a moment of weakness.  My random craft purchases are really going to have to stop.  I have nowhere to put them.  Anyway, it's the only stamp set on the boat at the moment so this will have to do.  I inked the spots with a stencil for a little bit of interest then stuck the sentiment on.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading and please join in the challenge.

Love Dawn x


7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous New Home Dawn great to see you back with this wonderful CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Are you going to be sailing in it or is it static? Love the card too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be based in the marina but intend to cruise when we get the chance x

      Delete
  3. WOW fabulous new home -brilliant CAS card love the stamps and little Bees-great to see you back too.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed you? I absolutely pined away waiting for you to return! Your card is so cute so I think your craft space needs to get organized. Your new adventure will inspire your creativity, for sure! Did you retire? Inquiring minds need to know what your future looks like. Hope you have a great week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, I'm so sorry I wasn't back in time for Ramadan. We're in an internet dead spot and have had to go with a system we can plug in when we are moored in the marina. When we cruise we may get a better signal with our original router with a sim card. I will be going part time in a couple of weeks - so not quite retired yet.

      Delete
  5. Bee-utiful card. Your new home looks amazingx

    ReplyDelete