Tuesday 27 June 2023

Keep it Clean Guyz

 Morning all.  Things are fairly chaotic on the boat at the moment.  We've spent the week painting the outside a gorgeous blue colour.  Well...when I say we I mean Will and his mate Rob.  I cleared off to mums for the week out of the way.  Now I'm back I just need to keep it clean.  Speaking of keeping it clean, we are after clean and simple for your Cardz4guyz projects this week.  Probably a good job as I've had to pack all my craft stuff away so we could turn the dinette into a spare bed for Rob.


It may look clean and simple but it took me a couple of attempts to line up that background image.  They're always harder to make than they look.  Why not have a go and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Perfectly CAS and perfectly masculine!! Way to go rocking our new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You have offered up great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! Lining up stamped images across layers can be tough! #C4G325

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS and masculine card,love how you just coloured the boots too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete