Thursday 15 June 2023

Dies and punches for the Galz

 Morning all.  Today, over at Cardz4galz, we are looking for projects using dies and punches. I do love my dies.  I never really use punches much so, when I moved, I got rid of them.  I had several DT projects to catch up on - having just returned from my holidays so I chose to case this card from Pinterest for my project.  


Although the balloons were a nightmare to glue without squidging, I'm really chuffed with it. I added a few gems and some left over circles from my balloons to try and hide the worst of the mess and spritzed it with my shimmer pen to make it look like I meant to active the distress ink background. There are so many cover up tricks when you've been card making as long as I have.  

Please pop over and have a look at the amazing DT inspiration and we'd love it if you'd join in too.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Great card,love the dies and sparkle.I very rarely use my punches too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete