Monday 5 June 2023

Summer fun

 Morning all.  Are you ready for Summer?  Over at Make My Monday we are looking for a little 'Summer Fun'.  We've had some lovely weather recently on the Marina and It always makes me want to sit out on the boat something nice to drink and a good book.  I'd have to move the washing I've got hanging to dry if I tried it today.  Real life gets in the way a bit sometimes.


Here's a lovely summer cocktail to get you going.  I only had to colour the image for this one.  It was a free stamp in a magazine ages ago. It went perfectly with one of my pre-prepared backgrounds.  I can see I'm going to have to haul out some papers and make some more of those.  They are so handy to have around.

Please join in the summer fun and thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. LOve the cocktail and beautiful P.paper-now that is a lovely thought sat on the boat with a drink and a book!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I think you and I are on the same wavelength - this is definitely my idea of summer fun! Love this cute "foo-foo" drink and the pretty papers, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete