Friday 16 June 2023

Flying by to say hi

 Hi!  Over at The Alphabet Challenge this morning we are flying about looking for projects that include 'F for Flying'.  Anything that flies will be lovely please.  


Obviously, I chose butterflies for my project.  I've got a bit of an ink blending thing going off at the moment.  This time I cut the butterflies first and added the ink to some of them later.  I was a bit heavy handed  towards the end.  Unintentially, I used the brighter coloured butterflies towards the bottom which created an ombre effect towards the top.  A little bit of serendipity there I think.  I stamped the sentiment and layered it and the square panel onto card stock that I'd inked with the same colours.  I'm really pleased with the result.

OK, over to you.  Let's see your 'f for flying' projects.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Love all the beautiful butterflies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous card Dawn,the butterflies and colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those fluttering butterflies look so fun and pretty! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete