Thursday 15 June 2023

Stamping - Oh no you don't

 Me again.  As it's the 15th of the month we have a brand new challenge - and it was a challenge for me - over at Sparkles Monthly.  I don't really class myself as a stamper but when someone says 'no stamping allowed' I realise that, even if it's just a sentiment, I do stamp on a lot of projects.  It may be only a digital stamp but they aren't allowed either.  So off to see what I've got lurking in the boxes I've not unpacked yet.


These papers and the decoupage topper are the last remains of a paper pad I've had forever.  I think it's probably the first paper pad I've actually finished completely (yes, that's why most of my stash is still in the store room at work).  I very rarely do this style of card anymore.  When you first start card making you try everything and then find your style.  I think mine is still evolving but I'm not really a decoupage person anymore.  Anyway, this fit the bill for the challenge so I have to be grateful that I hung onto it.

Why not pop over and check out the challenge.  We do love to see your creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


5 comments:

  1. My style is still evolving after all these years and I've never finished a paper pack so good for you. It really is such a pretty card and your little rabbit is such a cutie thank goodness you held onto him !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute topper,p.paper and all the stitching
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! That bunny is absolutely ADORABLE! Really cute papers and the decoupage topper is brilliant for the challenge! Really loving that wonderful stitching detail you've added too! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute image, Dawn - and I am seriously impressed that you've managed to completely use a paper pad! I have more partly used stash than I care to admit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! That bunny image is so adorable - love it 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete