Tuesday 13 June 2023

Oops, can you tell I've been on holiday

 Sorry guys, this post should have gone up at 9am.  I've been swanning around Scotland for a fortnight and forgot to schedule my post.  Over on Cardz4guyz this week we are focussing especially on the dads - as Father's Day is racing towards us.  We are wanting to see your 'Father's Day' projects please. 

I kept this fairly simple as I needed a card for my Father in Law and I've pretty much exhausted my ideas for wine and gardening.  


I cut some of my favourite oriental papers (featuring the wave design) into squares and rectangles and arranged them on a card base.  I then cut a sentiment - from Dr Digi - and inked it in blue.  I added a few gems and called it done.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.  I'm always on the look out for male card ideas.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great monochrome Fathers Day card love all the shades of blue and snippets of P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic...love all your stitched squares and rectangles!! Great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our "Happy Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Holidays will do that to us for sure!! Since I was in Chicago all week playing with my grandbabies I set timers to remind me of when I needed to post things!! Hope you had as much fun on your holiday as I did!! #C4G324

    ReplyDelete