Monday 3 July 2023

Happy Birthday to you

 Morning all.  Over at Make My Monday today we are looking for Birthday projects.  Come on, we've never got enough birthday cards in our stash.  Why not use this as an excuse to create a few extras.

I used a few scraps for my card so I'm doubly chuffed.


I grabbed a couple of pieces of colourful paper and some card stock to match and this is what I came up with.  Let's see what you can do for birthday cards.  I'm always on the lookout for ideas.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colourful card love the balloons and great use of scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I was hoping someone would feature balloons - perfect, Dawn! These are wonderful dies, and look awesome in your bright fun papers!

    ReplyDelete