Tuesday 11 July 2023

July - it must be Christmas

 Afternoon all (sorry - I'm late).  This morning we had a new Challenge go live over at Cardz4guyz. We are wanting 'Christmas in July' projects please.  I find Christmas cards really difficult to do.  I feel that they should all have the 'wow' factor. I figure the easiest way to do that is to get Hunkydory to do the work for me.  I bought a really sweet topper pack with gorgeous Christmas images and this is the first one from the kit.


Isn't he adorable.  I've done five cards with one topper sheet and I've got two tags left to put with a couple of them.  I added a few gold snowflake die cuts and varied the heights of the frames.  I'm so pleased with it.

Please pop over and show us your projects. 

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Your pup is absolutely adorable,a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous pup topper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable pup and I love the layers and colors too!

    ReplyDelete