Saturday 29 July 2023

Oops, I did it again!

 When you are miles away from your computer and you realise that, not only have you forgotten to schedule yesterday's blog post, you've forgotten your own themed challenge.  So, without any further ado, here is yesterday's Alphabet Challenge card.


I'd chosen 'I for Ice Cream' as my theme and I'm pretty chuffed with this one.  I used my Cricut to cut out the ice cream and the sentiment.  I love the bright patterned papers and I think they worked ok for the different flavours.  I covered them with a little sparkle pen to really make it tasty.

Please pop over and show me your ice creams.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Fab card, Dawn! Love the wat you've used the patterned papers for the icecream as well - just brilliant! Thanks for giving us such a fun theme to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card love the ice-cream cone and bright colourful papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete