Monday 17 July 2023

Stick a Hole in it

 Morning all.  Over at Make My Monday today we are looking for 'apeture cards'.  I used this fabulously easy tutorial from Sam Calcott.  She's a definite go to for me if I'm looking for something different and her showstoppers are stunning.  I really recommend giving her a watch as she's very easy to follow. 


I picked some pretty papers and put the base together before I decided how to decorate it.  The only issue I had was cutting the two frames equally.  The two apertures lined up perfectly but I had to cut a couple of frames before I got them to look even.  I ink blended some white card with distress oxides and cut my flowers and foliage.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn love the pretty papers and you did well lining the apertures up
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Dawn - I was scared to try the tri-fold version myself, lol - I love this! So many of my favorite papers here, too. LOVE these flowers!

    ReplyDelete