Tuesday 5 September 2023

Remembrance

 Morning all.  For our theme this week over at Cardz4guyz we have 'Poppies/Remembrance'.  It's probably the most suitable way to create a floral card for a guy. I have poppy stamps but decided, once again, to turn to my cricut.



I used a piece of scrap backing paper to go behind the cut image.  I was going to use plain red paper originally but I'm so please with how this one came out.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the beautiful poppy too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifal and yet masculine!! Way to go...your rocked this challenge to create a masculine poppies card. A true challenge but you did indeed offer fantastic inspiration for doing just that...an inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge!! #C4G330 Poppies//Remembrance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card 👏💐 congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete