Friday 8 September 2023

Literally Literature

 Hello again.  Today we have reached 'L for Literature' at The Alphabet Challenge.  We would like you to create something inspired by a book.  So many choices for this one.  Reading is a true passion of mine. I went through all my printed images and came up with so many options.  In the end I chose to use 'Memoirs of a Geisha' by Arthur Golden.  It's a while since I read this one but I had some oriental papers and a pretty image from Tiddlyinks.  


I would have liked to add some pretty detailing to her outfit to be more accurate but my artistic skills aren't really up to it.  

Right, I'm off to see what Ava's up to as she's gone quiet.  It's just like being a new mum again.  I'd forgotten how exhausting a new dog can be.

Please pop over and join in the challenge. I'm always looking for book recommendations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and image-love the pretty p.papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a beautiful card for the literature challenge. I can imagine it's a challenge of its own to pick among different inspirations, and I think you really nailed it with the geisha. I like the oriental background papers, and I think the blue dress is perfect as it is - it matches the colour scheme, and adds to the mistery that comes with blue shades and shadows. Thanks for your great DT work.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete