Monday 11 September 2023

Hot in the City

 Morning all.  Over at Make My Monday we have the theme of 'In the City for you.  This one was quite a challenge for me but gave me an excuse to dig out a stamp set I've had for years.  The set contains lots of collage stamps of images from capital cities.


The images have a very grungy look to them.  It's not my usual style at all.  I've used the London and Paris ones and the smaller Moscow image to separate them. I wanted to keep it monotone but didn't really like the large black gems I'd got so used these grey ones instead.

I can't wait to see what you all create for this one.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Great card and take on the theme,love the stamps and hope you meant green gems because that's what they look like to me lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is pretty cool, Dawn - what neat stamps! It's so hard to try different styles, sometimes - this one would be for me as well, but your design is SO buttoned up! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great design and the idea is brilliant. Grunge isn't my style either but it certainly works here. As well I see yellowish green gems not gray, but I'm sure the photo changes the colour somewhat.

    ReplyDelete