Friday 1 September 2023

Do you wanna build a snowman?

 Morning all.   Can you believe it's September already.  I wonder when we are going to get summer.  Anyway, as it's September the shops will be full of Christmas stuff already.  Our theme this month over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge is 'Build me a Snowman'.  I'm hoping that the entries for this one will be just as good as the ones for my Christmas food challenge.  I chose to build my snowman using a die that I had from The Works.



I went with red, white and blue for my colour scheme and used silver mirri card for the snowflake and sentiment.  I was going to use glitter card but it's still in storage at work.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the die-cut snowman-Home Bargains have had Christmas stuff in over a month ago!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Dawn, love this snowman! His little face is so sweet, and what a perfect outfit! I need those mittens, I think, lol...

    ReplyDelete