Monday 28 August 2023

I like big books and I cannot lie!

 OK, today's theme over at Make My Monday  could mean only one thing for me.  We are looking for 'Hobbies' on your projects please.  For me, any time not spent crafting or work is usually spent reading. I have a 'to be read' pile that is so long. When we moved aboard the boat I bought a kindle to save space but I can't help myself when I see a bookshop, charity shop or table top sale. I signed up for two seperate reading challenges this year too. I'm 80% through the first one and 50% through the second.  Reading challenges have introduced me to some wonderful books that I wouldn't have read otherwise.


This is the first time I've used my cricut for a print and cut image.  I went through all the calibration stuff on my machine but ended up fussy cutting it as I didn't want to ruin the image.

OK, let's see what hobbies you all get up to.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great colourful card love the image and p.papers.I read in bed every night and the reading challenges sounds interesting
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Dawn - great stack, lol. I'm a huge reader, too - and I do the space-saving kindle trick, too, though somehow I always still have stacks of print books waiting, too, lol. I'll have to hunt for some reading challenges! Love these bright papers and layers!

    ReplyDelete