Tuesday 1 August 2023

Run, Run - as fast as you can...

 Morning all.  Over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge I have chosen the theme of 'Christmas Food'.  There are lots of things you could chose - turkey, Brussel sprouts, Christmas pud etc.  I've gone for a couple of cute Gingerbread figures for my festive favourite.  Of course, in our house gingerbread goes at any time of the year.  There is a local bakery in Ilkeston, where I grew up, where my dad would buy gingerbread for us all.  From kids to great grandkids.  Usually, in latter years, in the shape of a duck.  Dad's no longer with us but, even at the age of 25, I still by my son gingerbread for a treat and he still loves it.


My digital stamp is an oldy from Digistamp Boutique - I really miss that shop for cute images.  I've printed several of these cuties as they are a favourite of mine for sweet Christmas cards.

Please pop over so I can see your Christmas food creations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. Love the little gingerbread couple and wonky angles.I used to buy my Grandsons gingerbread men when they were younger but must admit I don't like it myself.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete