Tuesday 15 August 2023

All the 3s and Typically Tropical

 Afternoon all.  Chaos abounds aboard Whisper at the moment.  I've popped on to do today's blog to find that yesterday's blog is missing so, firstly, let's pop over to Make My Monday where we are looking for 'Three of something' on your projects.  I chose to go with 3 squares and also added 3 gems.


I couldn't resist this beautiful paper from The Range - I really must stop going in there!

And now for today's blog challenge.  As it's the 15th of the month we have a new Sparkles Monthly Challenge and we've gone from 'Christmas in July' to 'Tropical or beach themed' in August.  Not that there has been very much tropical about August so far.


I used my cricut again for the hibiscus and, bonus, some scraps from my many paper offcuts.

OK, over to you.  Please join in with us - on both challenges if you can - as we love to see your projects.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Dawn. Love that hibiscus! Hope your chaos dies down soon, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you've made two lovely cards, Dawn.
    Hugs from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my what a sensational card,I just love the soft colours you used and the different colours you used worked beautifully.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete