Friday 25 August 2023

Just Kitchen up

 Morning all.  Over at The Alphabet Challenge today we have reached 'K for Kitchen' and we will accept anything food related.  Some of the DT cards are so creative.  Please pop over and check them out.  I've gone all clean and tidy in the kitchen - well not really, just on my card.


I was sorting through my mum's pantry the other day and found a cute little apron that the grandkids and great-grandkids use if they're cooking at Mamma's.  Her's has got pigs on but I've gone a bit prettier for mine.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


3 comments:

  1. Great kitchen card and love the pretty floral apron
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant design Dawn - love the apron! Clever take on the kitchen theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Dawn - gosh what a pretty apron! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete