Tuesday 22 August 2023

Just Beachy

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4guyz today we have the lovely summery theme of 'Going to the Beach'.  Although, on my card, I've made contingencies for the British weather by using a beach hut.


I really love the small sweet images from The Lovely Studio and I'm so sad that the store is no longer open.  I could sit an colour these images all day long. I kept everything very simple so the image could star.

Please pop over and see what the DT have for you.  They really are a talented group of lovely ladies.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the litle beach hut
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Your CAS card is perfect for our new "Going to the Beach" challenge. I love the inspiration that you offer to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz. #C4G328

    ReplyDelete