Friday 11 August 2023

It's a jungle out there

 Morning all.  I was so pleased to see all the gorgeous ice cream cards for my Alphabet Challenge over the last fortnight.  It was so difficult to chose my favourites.  For the next two weeks we have the theme of 'J for Jungle Animals'.  I do have some lovely stamps that would have done for this one but I'm on a mission to use up some paper scraps.  I had a fun piece of colourful zig zag paper sat on my desk that I thought would make a fabulous Kids card.  


I cut the animal faces on my cricut and cut the primary coloured balloons from some normal dies (can't remember the brand but I had them from The Range). I'm so pleased with how it came out.  I'm certainly getting my money's worth out of the cricut since we moved onto the boat.  It's sat on the table and I don't have to dig in my drawers for it so it's getting some hammer.  

Please pop over and check out the challenge.  

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


4 comments:

  1. LOve the cute animal faces and colourful p.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh these little faces are fabulous. Super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little animal faces - they're so sweet & great idea to mount them on the balloons!

    ReplyDelete