Thursday 10 August 2023

Is it Summer Yet

 Morning all.  Shhh, don't tell anybody but the sun's out in Derbyshire.  Which is quite appropriate as today's challenge at Cardz4galz is 'a summer day'. I've gone a little tropical on you for this one.  Well, summer's been missing in action around here.  We do have lots of trees on the marina but I'm not sure if we've any palm trees.


I cut the silhouette with my cricut in white card as I've run out of black.  I then used an alcohol marker to colour it.  The background is distress oxides and a bit of white gel pen.  I really wasn't sure I was doing the right thing with this one but I persevered  and I'm so please with the end result.  OK, let's see what summer is doing your end.

Thanks for reading

Love Dawn x


1 comment:

  1. Love your tropical image and fingewrs crossed we have had sun three days running must be coming to an end soon lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete