Thursday 24 August 2023

Such a cutie - and an apology

 Morning all.  Over at Cardz4galz today we are looking for 'cute animals or insects'.  I had a look through my printed out digital stamps and came up with an adorable little mouse.  I created my card, watermarked it and uploaded it to the DT blog.  It's only when I came to look for it to link today that I realised that I've mis-credited the image.  I wish to apologise to RivusArt on Etsy as I'd obviously misfiled the image when I printed it with some Ram Designs images.  I'm so sorry.  As soon as payday comes around I will purchase some more images as a penance - lol, any excuse.

 


Isn't he the cutest.  I've left off a sentiment but I will probably go with 'Sorry you're under the weather'.  I feel that this would definitely cheer up anyone who was feeling ill.

OK, over to you.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

1 comment:

  1. Love the cute image and p.papers-would definitely suit a get well sentiment and what a unique excuse to buy more images lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete