Friday 8 September 2023

Leaves it out

 Morning all.  Sorry I'm a day late.  We have a new arrival onboard Narrowboat Whisper this week and chaos reigns.  Ava the one year old rescue staffordshire bull terrier is ruling our lives a little.  My intention was to post this blog yesterday when I got back from mum's.  However, Ava chose yesterday morning to make her 'boat dog' title official by taking a dip in the water! Luckily, we were having our canopy fitted and the guy fitting it was able to haul her back aboard.  Cue everyone getting a soaking and all other things went by the wayside for a bit.  

Anyway, over at Cardz4galz we are looking for 'leaves' on your projects please.   I think it was meant to herald autumn arriving but summer just got here!


I was inspired by Cathy Zielski's video for this one and I love how it turned out.  I didn't have any large leaf dies so I used what I'd got.

And this is Ava, fresh from her dunking yesterday.




Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x


No comments:

Post a Comment