Thursday 4 July 2019

Party Time

Today I am lucky enough to be joining the Design Team on the Cardz4galz Challenge.  And to make it a double celebration this will be their 100th challenge.  Yipee!  My DT adventures started out on their 'brother' site - Cardz4guyz - so I feel a little like I've completed the set by joining up.

As it's a special 100th challenge we are looking for your celebration/party cards.  I dug out another really old stamp for this one.  I can't remember the stamp company but I remember going to a craft show years ago and buying several of their stamps.  This little fella is having his own personal party.  I hope he doesn't get too tipsy in there by himself.


I did go a little predictable with girly pink but I promise that I will get better as I get used to Galz instead of Guyz.

Please pop over and join in the celebrations.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

5 comments:

  1. wonderful start in your new DT Dawn, love the stamped image and your colour choices

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT role Dawn, love your celebratory card!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card Dawn, your little mouse looks rather happy in his glass, congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the DT and I love the card! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete