Tuesday 30 July 2019

Music to my Ears

Morning all.  Who's up for a new challenge at Cardz4guyz? There's lots of scope with this week's subject of 'Music'. 

I've got tonnes of potential stamps for this one.  The hardest part was deciding on which one.  In the end I went with this brilliant Jukebox from Dr Digi purely because I'd bought it and never coloured it.  I don't know why 'cause it was so much fun to colour.  Plus, I had the perfect background papers to use.  They were a freebie from a long forgotten magazine but they screamed out to be used with this stamp.  Here's the result.


And I have to say it's a relief, after a few weeks of mojo malfunction, to be pleased with the result.

The Design Team have created such a diverse group of cards for this subject you just have to pop over and check them out.  And whilst you are there you can join in the fun.

Thanks for reading. 

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant make Dawn, real retro feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a juke box just like this but sold it several years ago. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Dawn, I the background paper and that colorful jukebox, fabulous birthday card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dawn! I really like how you combined the image/coloration with the pattern paper!
    On another note...my hubby and I are planning a trip to your neck of the woods next year and I was hoping to get some recommendations on which places/sites we should not miss? I've tried to find an email for you or else I would have contacted you that way. I don't want to impose but if it's not too much trouble, would you email me at redcre8s@gmail.com so that I could get just a bit of travel advice? - thanks! : )
    Rachelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the retro feel to this card, it's such a fab design! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your musical themed card Dawn, would suit many ages!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete