Monday 22 July 2019

For a Guy

I should have this week's Make My Monday Challenge down pat.  After all, Cardz4guyz was my first design team spot. Plus I needed a male tennis card for a 16th birthday.  Simples.  I didn't even have to think about it.  I could kill two birds with one stone.  A Guy card - for the challenge - plus I'd get the 16th card out of the way.  Yeah, right.  Do you know how many male tennis digis there are available?  Needless to say, searching for the image became the most trying part of this make.  Female tennis players there are a plenty.  Male ones, hardly any.  In the end I found this fabulous image on Craftsuprint.  It's designed by Gordon Fraser and I have a lot of his images - although they are all printable ones rather than digis.  My printer isn't really up to the job anymore so I don't really use them, which is a pity.  I'm glad some of his images are now available as digistamps.  I think he's a brilliant fun artist.  Here's the end result.


I kept it really simple and I'm chuffed to bits with the result.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.  Any Guy card would do and it would give you the opportunity to stock up.  You know that you've never made enough cards for the males in your life.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. you should be pleased with the result Dawn, fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card! I’m sure he’ll love it! The image is too cute. I do feel that cards are geared more for females than males though. Is it because we make them or perhaps it’s females who would appreciate them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Dawn, I love it! I so know what you mean about searching for images sometimes thats the hardest part.. hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the shade of green you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun birthday card Dawn, I love that image and all of the green!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Dawn, you chose a super image and great papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card Dawn, love the colours, design and fun image.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card for a tennis fan. Love the panels in the background. Emma

    ReplyDelete