Monday 3 February 2020

Heart U

Morning all.  Make My Monday has a lovely new challenge for you this morning.  And, with valentine's day coming up, I'm sure you will be able to find an excuse to join in.  Wei has chosen the them of 'I Heart U'.  This has to be one of the quickest and simplest cards I've ever made.  Having previously made a card from soft green pearlized cardstock I had some scraps left over.  I cut loads of hearts and glued them to the same coloured card blank.  I then found a pink letter U from my box of chipboard letters.  That's it!  


Simples.  I sort of wish the U had been prettier but I love pink and green together and this was the only pink U in the right size.  I suppose I could have cut one especially but I have loads of letters that just never get used.  This seemed the perfect opportunity.  Anyway, I haven't made a card for my other half yet so lets see your inspiration please.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

12 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful card with these die cuts a great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the die cuts, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Dawn, I love the sketchy hearts.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple is often the best! I think everything about this card works and that the little pink 'u' is perfect with the textured heart background! Cheers!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Dawn, I love how you created the background with all of the hearts!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that pastel green is so pretty!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up with everyone’s blogs after a few days away Dawn. Love your beautifully embossed CAS card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful card, my friend! Love that color for valentines day. I don't have one person in my family who wants pink or red on their valentine so it's so difficult to make them a card. This one is great inspiration for me! Have a great rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Craft room not quiet finished! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty CAS card, Dawn. The pretty heart background with that cute little U is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, You do such beautiful work. It may have been a simple card to you, but it sure turned out elegantly awesome. And it is a perfect way to say "I heart you!" I'm sure you have inspired others for the MMM challenge! (And you've inspired me to use a soft green with pink!)

    Janeen
    Your Make My Monday Design Team Pal
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete