Saturday 15 February 2020

Thank U

Morning all.  It's the 15th so we are due a new challenge over at Sparkles Monthly.  This month's challenge is to say Thank You with your projects.  Thank you cards are always handy to have and I find that sending them makes the recipient feel really appreciated.  It's so much more personal than a text.

I've been trying to sort my craft room into some sort of order.  I know, I'll never find a thing!  However, the advantage of sorting through your stuff is that you find things you'd forgotten you'd got.  I found some pretty backing paper that was neglected in a drawer.  It's so pretty that it didn't really need much doing with it.  I added my 'thank you' onto a piece of parchment - which I'd also found lurking - and popped on a few butterflies.  I think I get hung up on having to create all the time when, in fact, sometimes you just need to put a few bits together.


It's a pity you can't really see the sparkle on the flowers.  I'm kind of sad that this is the last piece of this paper.  It is so pretty.  Mind you, if I keep tidying the craft room then I may find some more.

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x



7 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful Dawn, perfect in it's simplicity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Dawn. Yes I can see the floor but there are still lots of stuff in baskets now! lol I can move about and use my desks now so I will call this craft room tidy a success. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Dawn, you are so right, those papers are really pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Dawn, I love the background paper and pretty butterflies! It's always nice to find crafty items that work so well together like you did here :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty thank you card Dawn, love the paper you found.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right - whenever I straighten my craft area, it takes me three days to find anything! This is such a pretty card and I really like that background...it works perfectly with the butterflies and sentiment! Are you sure you didn't make the whole thing from scratch??? If you found all of the pieces and popped them together, you are the luckiest card maker around!
    Hugs - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful TY card Dawn. The paper and butterflies are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete