Friday 13 March 2020

For the Youngsters

Morning all.  It's my turn to choose the subject, and winners, for this week's Alphabet Challenge and as I have the letter Y I'd like to see something for the Younger generation.  Having picked the subject months ago I can't actually remember if I had anything in mind.  Probably as a consequence of being one of the 'older' generation.  Well, middle aged then. 

Having gone through my images I chose this cute little boy with a camera from Sasayaki Glitter.  I'm not sure what's going on with her shop at the moment as there doesn't seem much in it.  I love his shirt as I can make it as bright and colourful as I want.  The background is some old origami paper I have but it just seemed to fit with my colour scheme.


I added a few stars and gems as it looked a little empty.  I also added the camera die.  I love it but can't remember whose it is.  And that's about it folks.  Over to you - pretty please.  

Thanks for reading


Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and card Dawn, love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Dawn, a fun image and great design - so bright and cheerful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute, Dawn! Love the look on his face as he snaps a photo of the bright star! Hope you have a great weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and image Dawn. Fabulously vibrant colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image and colorful card Dawn, I love that die cut camera!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This has such a fun, retro feel to it! It reminds me of the cartoons from my childhood with the cute photographer and the geometric patterns! This one made me smile!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete