Thursday 26 March 2020

A little dose of cuteness to keep you going.

Morning all.  Time for a new challenge at Cardz4Galz and, just to make you smile in this time of craziness, we would like to see some cute animals.  For a long time now my husband has been in the habit of finding some cute video on YouTube or Facebook first thing in the morning and showing me my dose of 'morning cuteness' before I go to work.  Give it a go.  It's much better than going out after viewing the news.  He usually picks something with a kitten or a koala.  Well, for my dose of cuteness I've gone the Kitty route.


I die cut lots of 'Birthdays' to create a tone on tone background and coloured this cute little guy from Bugaboo.  He's part of a block of three images but I really only needed him.  I did add some sparkle pen to his nose and hat before matting him on some layers of red and blue to match my scheme.  

I hope you are all safe and well out there and can find some time to join in our fun challenge.  We really need more doses of cuteness to cheer us all up.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. A darling image Dawn, layering the die cuts behind him was a great idea a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this image - he's very cute. Love the dimension with the diecuts too. So good to be joining the team, Hugs Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love the cute kitty image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Dawn, I that sweet cat image!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just love this adorable kitty card! I totally agree with you about the cute videos. My husband gets a kick out of hearing me giggle while watching them. (He says I have a special giggle that's just for animals LOL! ) Anyhoo, your coloring and textured background really makes this a wonderful card. Please stay safe and keep making your great cards that make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulously cute hun & I love the background
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and image. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your cute card, Dawn. The background is awesome. You did a wonderful job with coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your CAS card Dawn, such a cute image.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dawn! I love this cute little guy peeking out from the window and the way you created texture with the background die cut sentiment! I know how much work that is but it really works here! Nice job!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete