Monday 16 March 2020

I Could do with some Tropical

Morning.  It's Monday - round again too quickly.  It does mean, however, that there is a new challenge up at Make My Monday.  I think Janeen must have known we'd all be fed up with the weather when she chose the theme of 'Tropical'.  Who couldn't use some tropical weather at the moment.  I don't really have much that fits the bill in my craft stash.  I know, with all this stuff how could I not!  I do have some pretty papers that my other half bought me a few Christmases ago. One had a pretty flamingo pattern on it so I let that do the talking for my project.


I figured with paper that was so lovely I wouldn't mess about with it.  I added the die cut 'Sunshine' and heat embossed 'hello'.  I had to fling a few gems at it because I can't help myself  and Voila!
Please pop over and join in the challenge.  We could all do with a slice of Tropical Cheer and the DT have some lovely inspiration.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x





9 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, great papers - it's nice to see some tropical colours at the moment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous topper and paper Dawn, can't wait to say hello to the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Dawn! Hang in there - the temps are going to improve and the sun will be shining soon!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Dawn! Thanks for providing this great inspiration for the challenge. I can't believe you didn't have much in your stash for this theme. Because your card turned out great!

    Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dawn! This is a perfect mix-n-match of some great papers in your stash! I really like the way this works together and the layout is spot on! Really nice job!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tropical themed card, your papers are perfect!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was at the beach right now. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful happy card, lovely image. I hope you are keeping well. Emmax

    ReplyDelete