Monday 2 March 2020

In the Pink

Morning all.  I hope you are all very much 'in the pink' as that's exactly what we need for our new challenge at Make My Monday.  I decided that, with Mother's Day coming up soon in the UK, I would make a Mum card.  I chose an adorable little dog stamp from Penny Black. He's holding a cute rose for his mum.  I already had a very pink background from my basket of premade layouts.  It's good to be getting rid of a few of these.  I've got tonnes of scrap papers to create more when I've made room in the basket.


I'm not sure it's very much my mum in style so I might give it Anna next door from Bertie (the dog).  Damn, I should have coloured him black! Besides, Bertie in real life is so much more adorable.

Over to you now.  Let's see your pink creations please. Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

8 comments:

  1. You chose a beautiful vivid pink for your layers Dawn, love it and the adorable pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love the dies you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card Dawn, such a cute pooch.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love coming to your blog, Dawn! First, your card is adorable. Your mom would not be upset getting this card. It's so cute and you made it for her. So, now you can make another one with a black dog for your neighbor! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww that little pup is so cute and I love the fabulous layout!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn this is so cute. Love the doggy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: I am also now one of your blog Followers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty Mother’s Day card Dawn, gorgeous colour.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete