Friday 27 March 2020

Pink (and Grey) Elephants on Parade

Morning all.  If you are fed up and bored we are here to help with a new theme over at The Alphabet Challenge.  I was so impressed with how much support I got for my theme last time. I hope Caz can get as much interest for her theme of Zoo Animals.

I sorted through all the digi stamps I'd got printed out and decided on the really sweet mummy and baby elephant stamp from Drawn by Krista.  I also managed to chose a layout that allowed me to use up some of my endless scraps.  Can you tell I've been tidying my craft room.  Not sure I'll be able to find anything when I want it but I've managed to find tonnes of stuff I don't remember buying.

Here's what it turned out like.




I hope you are all safe and well and you can find time to play along.  Visiting your blogs is keeping us design team folk busy and uplifted.  It really is a pleasure seeing what everyone creates.

Thanks for reading and please stay safe.

Love Dawn x

9 comments:

  1. what an adorable beautifully coloured image Dawn, great use of your scrap pieces of backing paper , love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Must have a look at the stamps I have around. Have a good day.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so adorable, Dawn!! Love those sweet elephants (one of my most favorite of zoo animals)! Your comment about being able to find something in your craft room AFTER you cleaned it really made me laugh. I use that as my excuse not to clean it all the time! LOL Have a great weekend and stay safe, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Dawn, cute elephants - well done tidying your craft room, it's amazing what you find isn't it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute little elephants. I checked out her etsy site and so many cute things!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, lovely elephants. I think alot of craft rooms will be getting sorted out at the moment. Stay safe Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn, your card is so sweet! I thank you for all your nice comments, I think we have several challenges in common in one way or another.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Dawn, I love those elephants!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute layout and as usual, your 'scraps' cards are like magic and I LOVE this momma/baby image! I have been cleaning as well and now can't seem to find some of my most important tools! I hate that!
    Hugs - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete