Tuesday 16 June 2020

Shake It Off

Morning all. Challenges are coming thick and fast this week.  Today we have a new challenge at Cardz4guyz.  We would like to see your 'Shaker Cards'.

I would love to say that my card was an original idea. It's not.  I quite blatantly nicked the idea from a blog hop I was viewing recently.  Kathya Kalinine had a fantastic idea for a card and you can see her Youtube Tutorial here.  In really loved the idea of having a word in the shaker window that stayed as a word. Kathya created a Celebrate card by gluing the letters to a piece of acetate and adding it so it was free to move along with the shaker elements.  I've been so impressed with this idea I've made two of these lately.


The word Granddad moves about in the window with some card candy and a few pearly things.  I did have trouble lining this one up so I have a wider border around it.

Please pop over and join in the fun.  We'd love to see your Shaker ideas.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

6 comments:

  1. A super card Dawn, a fabulous shaker design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design for this shaker card. I am hopeless at shakers. Just can't get it right! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative, fun filled greeting. The abundance of green and fun golf theme are such a terrific combo.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fun card, love the idea with the word moving around. I love making shakers - but its always either too much or too little shaking bits😊 Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - this is an AMAZING shaker and thanks so much for the YT link! What a great idea and your execution is perfect!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete