Monday 15 June 2020

Some Bunny Loves.. Some Other Bunny!

Morning all.  Hope you are all safe and well and ready for the new Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  Caz has set the theme of 'Weddings' for you.  I should have gone to a wedding last month but, due to the virus, it's now been postponed until next year.  I made all the invitations for the bride and groom.  I'm not sure if they are going to need 'update' cards with the new date.  It's not really the sort of thing that normally happens.

Anyway, here is what I came up with for this challenge.  I used a sweet image from 2 Cute Ink (I think it was an old club image as I can't find it in the shop).  I'd already got it printed and, as I'm trying to use my stash, that's what decided me.  I also used a heart frame I'd got left over from another project. What do you think?


I put a little sparkle on the veil and their tails but it doesn't really show up very well.  I'm fairly pleased with the result considering I hadn't a clue where I was going with it.  Sometimes just looking through your scraps and stash can turn out something sweet.

Please pop over and have a go at the challenge.  We will still need wedding cards once all this madness is over.  Even if it won't be until next year.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the image. My friend has also had to postpone the wedding - i like your idea of update cards. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet image and card Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sweet image and your background works so well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty card Dawn, such a sweet image and great background.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that your family wedding was postponed! This darned virus has taken a toll on everything and hopefully the event will take place next year! This is a wonderful wedding card! You use your stash better than anyone I know! The mix of image, vellum and embossed background texture is perfect! Take care!
    Rachelle ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo sweet, just love this image!

    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely wedding card. What a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I literally said "aww!" outloud as I saw this endlessly adorable card. What a sweet, happy, gem of a greeting, Dawn. Beautiful work!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww what a cute wedding card, I love that image and the gorgeous heart background!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete