Friday 17 July 2020

Be a Sweetie

Morning all.  Three days running!  I'm exhausted.  Time to stop for a re-fuel.  How appropriate as The Alphabet Challenge has us up to 'H for Hungry'.  We would like to see your foodie projects - and they don't have to be the healthy option.  Probably a good job as I've gone for choccies on my card.  I've had this backing paper forever and couldn't think what to do with it.  In the end I kept it very simple using my Cricut to cut out the word 'sweetie' in my stripy paper.


I added my little flag and a couple of gems and that's it.  Time to see your culinary creations and sweet treats.  Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

10 comments:

  1. Love this paper and sentiment you don't need anything else it's perfect(and indulgent)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolates look yummy! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! This is the perfect HUNGRY card for me! We used to have a small chocolate shop close to us and it was always way too tempting to stop by and pick up a little treat! I think you used the background paper perfectly and I like your simple, bold sentiment! Very nice!
    Hugs - Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with chocolate, love that paper and the simple sentiment, perfect for the letter H challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost did the chocolates instead of cookies for my card, Dawn. Yours look delicious and just what you need to "refuel." Such a cute card! Hope you have a restful weekend and plenty of crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Now I want some chocolate! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card Dawn, great papers and fabulous sentiment.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Dawn, I love all of the chocolates and fabulous layered sentiment!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete