Thursday 16 July 2020

She sells sea shells on the sea shore

Morning all.  My blog title was easier to type than to say.  I remember it as a tongue twister from my childhood.  Try saying it fast.

It's appropriate because today's challenge at Cardz4galz wants Sea Shells on your project please.  


I heat embossed my stamp before sponging various pink and sandy coloured inks over the top.  I'm afraid I can't tell you who made the stamp.  It was sent to me years ago with some other stuff and didn't have a name on it.  I kept the card simple just mounting everything on sandy coloured pearlised card.  

Please pop over and join in the fun.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

7 comments:

  1. ....the seashells she sells are sea shells for sure😁 We were teaching them to my nieces and gave us all such a laugh remembering all the ones our nan taught us. Loving your card - anything with shells is a winner for me as i always pick one up when i pop to the beach. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Dawn, beautiful shells and I love the way you have embossed and inked them.
    #Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card, Dawn! Your stamped shells are beautiful and I LOVE that pearlized card!! It stepped it up a notch, for sure!! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shells look wonderful on the pearl card Dawn, it's a gorgeous colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. I automatically started to say it fast and got all tongue tied. LOL This is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - this one is stunning! That pearlized background paper is fantastic and it's amazing that with a little bit of with ink blending you can create this! I love it! : )
    Hugs - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant, shimmery gem of a greeting. This is so gorgeous!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete