Tuesday 28 July 2020

Get Well Wishes

Morning all.  Hope you are feeling fit and well.  If not, I may have a card for you.  Today's new challenge at Cardz4guyz is to make a get well card.  I have just the stamp set for this.  I won it years ago and it's from Lawn Fawn.  I don't know if it's still available as my got to site for these things - Seven Hill Crafts - hasn't got it in.  

This challenge also gave me a chance to try and rid myself of some of the endless scraps I have scattered about my craft room.  I've made a whole set of card bases using one of the Moroccan tiles from Xcut and some scrap pearlised card in yellow and grey.  Having chosen one of these blanks I mounted my sentiment and my little smiley tissue box. Voila.  A quick and simple card.  Well, it would have been if you didn't count the endless hours spent in laying all those little bits into the tile die.  Strangely enough it was quite therapeutic.


You may be seeing more of this background. I have long ones, square ones and rectangle ones.  If I could work out how to make it fit I would probably have made triangle ones as well.

Okey cokey, over to you.  Let's see your get well projects please.

Thanks for reading.

Love Dawn x

4 comments:

  1. This will cheer anyone up for sure. I love that little kleenex box :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great use of scraps. I just love the smiley Kleenex box. Cute card!


    Cheryl
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super get well card Dawn, I'm sure it would cheer up anyone that was feeling poorly.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Dawn, I love the long design with the tiles and that adorable Kleenex box!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete